The sizzling sprinkles on your hand and face. We just love how the fresh mint muddled with fresh lime and lime juice, mixing in the cranberry syrup and crushed ice. Garnish it with a couple of fresh lime and your Halloween soiree is complete. Bloody Cranberries Mojito, would be the most welcoming refreshment being served before parties.
I have to say that I’m never a drinker as compared to Angela but I am a celebrator after all. Therefore, after much discussion, we decide to go with this beautiful bloody cranberries mojito for this Halloween. Our bloody cranberry mojitos are perfect for any nights, especially for this year Halloween’s celebration! They can either be served an alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages – it all depend on your preference.
They are tart, sweet, refreshing, and incredibly delicious – everything a good mojito should be. Before I notice, Angela might have already poured in some rum or gin to elevate her glass of drink.
Our recipe is simple and quick, it only calls for a few ingredients that simply be found in yours home. Bloody Cranberries Mojito also gave us the “It’s officially the holidays!” mood. However, obviously in is not.
The blend of mint and cranberry is sublime and the addition of cranberry to a mojito almost makes us want a few more glasses!
- bunch fresh mint, trimmed
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp of lime/lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of cranberry syrup
- 1 bottles sparkling water, chilled
- Using a wooden spoon or crusher, crush the mint with some sugar/sugar syrup in the bottom of a large pitcher.
- Following, add in some fresh lime, concentrated lime juice, with cranberry syrup and water.
- Lastly but not least, mixed it along with the crushed ice, shake it well before you serve!
Please make them and take a photo, send us an email, tag us on Instagram, tweet us, anything. We love to yours! There will be more exclusive stories on our #stellerstories profile. However, please do check it out whenever you can!
Cheers, Darlings! What are you drinking for Happy Hour to celebrate the weekend?